The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF) is the Department of Health’s main tool for setting direction and strengthening transparency in adult social care. The purpose of the ASCOF is to:
- provide a national overview of how well ASC is performing;
- provide local government and Health and Wellbeing boards with robust information that enables them to monitor the success of local interventions, identify priorities for improvements and inform outcome-based commissioning; and
- strengthen accountability to local people by fostering greater transparency on the outcomes delivered by care and support services.
The ASCOF is updated annually (Department of Health, 2014. The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework 2015/16).
Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework
ASCOF Summary March 2018
- Summary of ASCOF indicators for Torbay - March 2018
ASCOF Summary January 2017
- Summary of ASCOF indicators for Torbay - January 2017